Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Dirty nappy

It was just after 2 am and I heard Finnian making noises and kicking so I got up to take a peek in on him. Well first thing that hit me when I went in the door was the smell. Oh great a dirty nappy. I don't know why but I usually only put on the little light but last night I put the big light on and when I turned around to look at him, my mouth I swear nearly hit the ground. There was crap everywhere. I mean every where. His bed pads, his sheets, his pillow case, his pillow, the padding on the side of his bed, the wall, his face, shirt, belly, his legs it was just everywhere.
So he ended up getting everything changed and he also got first wiped off and then given a bed bath. Then new sheets, bed pads, pillow case and jammies on. Do you know he didn't go back to sleep until almost 4:30 am.
All I can say is thankfully I use white sheets so they got bleached today and everything came off.

No comments: