Monday, September 13, 2010

Wow

I havent updated lately, I cannot say I have been run off my feet busy as Eoghan and Maura started back to school on Wednesday but they had 1/2 days and Friday was their first full day. Back to normal school routine for the 2 but for Finnian that is another story. I didn't accept the placement that they offered him so in order to get him in to something more suitable I have to go to a hearing but because it can take time we will be doing our best with him at home. I have to check into some home therapies for him.
I have some pics of their first day will post them later.

My psoriasis is raging and I also have some other itchy rash out on my arms I will be going to the skin doc to see what he thinks it is. I know its not eczema its a totally different rash.
With all the things that have been going on with me I have been doing some research and there is one thing I keep coming back to that all my symptoms add up to so I am kind of wondering if I am right. It is something that is common among Irish but at the same time something that is undiagnosed most of the time. So now I wait and see if I am right.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I hope you feel better soon...it is enough to have to care for everyone else but then for you to not be feeling well????
Praying it gets figured out!