Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Flu shots

Yup its that time of the year again. Time to get the flu shot. So today Joe went and got his and when Maura got out of school we took both her and Finnian to the peds and got them their flu shot. We also got the peds to check out Finnian's ear as he is pulling on it again. The doc said the ear looked great just some wax in it and may be thats what bothering him.]Of course Maura started shedding some tears even before she got her shot. Finnian got his first and took it like a champ all he did was give the doc a dirty look when the needle got stuck in him. He is great getting needles they all say its because he doesn't see the needle thats why it doesn't bother him but its sad to say its just that he has gotten jabbed so many times he is just and old pro.
Before you ask neither Eoghan or myself got the flu shot. Eoghan cannot get them as there is egg in the shot and I have never gotten a flu shot. At this point with me knowing I have food issues I am not about to take a chance. My reflux has been acting up again so I am back on my meds for it. Its funny I am so anal about Finnian getting all of his meds on a schedule more often than not I forget to take mine. I guess I just have too much going on well thats my excuse

No comments: