Friday, September 17, 2010

Well I have a good case of psorasis but I got 2 scripts and hopefully that will take care of it. Got to love Dr. L he is a gas man for a doctor. Now I mean that in a good way. He has all the time in the world and asks loads of questions. I always find out new information on allergies when I see him.

Had meet the teacher night at school on Tuesday. I love the teacher that Maura has she will learn so much from her. I gave Eoghans teacher a heads up on his issues with his stomach and got to send in goodies for him when someone has a party at school. He really likes his new teacher and when he come's in from school he sits down and does his homework right away. So thats a good start for the year and hopefully he will keep it up and stay focused.

Finnian has been having some little weird things going on but we cannot say for sure if its seizures or dystonia. He has had a few night time seizures but they are short usually less than 1 min. We don't know if he has aready adjusted to his dystonia meds but the tightness is back in his left hand and he is keeping it fisted again. Next thing we have to do is get his flu shot and Maura's too. I have to make a few follow up appointments for him you know the usual 6 mths follow up's.

No comments: