Friday, September 17, 2010

My poor cell phone

The other day I was doing laundry and in my excitment to do laundry I didn't check all my pockets and my cell phone went throught the compleat wash cycle. It was only when I was putting the clothes into the dryer I found it.
Well it dried out and I was able to use it and I took all my phone number off of it. But it was doing weird things like the flash would keep going off even when not in camera mode, you could turn it off and it would turn on by itself, it would dial random numbers but it would not charge so now my poor cell phone that has been so good to me now has to be retired.
Lesson to all make sure you check every pocket in your clothes before you put them in the washing machine even your own.
The only thing I really lost on my phone was some pictures some were really cute but hey at least I got all the phone numbers off of it before it croaked.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Another thing that doesn't wash well...a Blue Tooth!

Apparently washed and dried it as I left in a pocket and now I can't talk in the car...
maybe that's a good thing!?!