Friday, June 18, 2010

Here he is Our Graduate

Getting his diploma with Bonnie
See I really did get it
Cheeky Finny
Look my Diploma

Me and my Bonnie

Me and Mammy

Me and Nanny

Me and my girlfriend Alyssa

Me, Mike and MaryAnn

Me and Priscilla
Pictures of me in a cap and gown will follow when Mammy gets them done.
Our little Finnian today was was a great day one we didn't think we would see. You see 5.5 years ago we were told you might not live but you are a true little warrior. You are doing things that even your brain scans say you should not be able to to do. Mind you people always say "if you were normal you would be doing........." But you know to hell with being normal , sleepless nights, hospital stays, medications, therapy, doctors appointments thats our normal.
So big cheers to our Pre- K graduate. We love you.

No comments: