Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday

Well today was a better day for our Finnian. Yesterday he was crying alot and no one knew what was wrong with him but of course after about 4 questions we forund out his ear was bothering him, took a look in and it was yucky so started him on the ear drops to get all the gunk out. He will be getting his tubes done in about 3 weeks. Today he was like Mr. Hyde at school happy particapting in class he even did OT and PT and laughed . Even this evening he is in fine form. I sure do love when he is like this.
We have noticed an increase in his movements and I even got some on tape to show the movement guy. You know looking back he has always odd movements but you know thats in the past and we will just wait and see what they have to say at his appointment.
I was feeling much better and yesterday I decided to have a mug of my beloved coffee. Oh it was sooooooooo good but I was in agony an hour later and the worst part was I wasn't at home I was in the pharmacy getting scripts filled for Finnian when the pains hit me. Oh roll on June 23 until I see the GI. I will be all right as long as he doesnt give me a rake of pills to take. I am not that good at remembering to take pills for my self but everyone else I will hound to make sure they take their meds.
Eoghan an dMaura were off from school today there was a teacher's confrence. So Eoghan hung out with Nanny and Granddad while Maura came shopping with me to get an outfit for Finnian for his graduation next week. I am ging to dress him up in Eoghans cap and gown from kindergarten and take some pictures. That is going to be fun trying o get Eoghans cap to stay on Finnians small head. Oh well I hope Finnian is in fine form tomorrow when I try .

No comments: