Thursday, June 3, 2010

All I can say is thankfully I had not checked the mail over the weekend. We got Finnian's school placement letter. Not the school we wanted. Went to check out the school they gave him my Dad went with me as he didn't want me to be walking around in the neighbourhood where the school is on my own. Everyone I met were very nice but to me its not the right place for Finnian. I guess I just have to go for an impartial hearing as his IEP is still not done and we have not heard anything from the medical board about his nurse going to school with him and its not the school we wanted for him. My psorsis and ezecema are raging since Monday evening since I read the placement letter. I have called the placement at the Dept of Ed but they don't return calls. Called another person and got told "off record" just go for impartial hearing. So in other words our Finnian is getting shafted by the dept of Ed. Thats is just sick.
We saw Nicki on Tuesday she is the NP at the ortho's office and she took the big plaster of his leg and there was no blood on it. He has been in a better mood since it was taken off. Now we just have to wait until the steri strips fall off.
Next month we see the movement docs and hopefull they will be able to tell us if he has and what type of movement disorder he has.

No comments: