Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday, Sunday

At 12:01 am on Sunday morning I was questioning myself if I should wait or should I just pack a bag and go to the hospital. He was still out of it and needed to be on O2 just to clear 92% and it would keep dipping down in to the 80's. By 5am he was holding goos and his alarm wasn't going off so I felt comfortable enough to get some shut eye. Well that lasted for almost 1 hour. Then I was up again because he was beeping up a storm. Got him positioned good again and he was doing good but I couldn't go back to sleep. I went to Costco and did some shopping and when I came back I was so tired to be honest I felt like I would pop off at any minute. Finnian had seemed to be out of what ever was going on with him but still on some O2. I went and had a nap for 4 hours. I tell you I felt like a new person. Well when you only sleep about 6 hours in 3 days a 4 hour nap is a dream come true.
There is another storm coming in so we will see what will happen. We are going to the doc's on Wednesday and there will probably be a medication adjustment but we will wait and see. Finnian will be 6 years old on Thursday can you believe it?

No comments: