Saturday, January 29, 2011

Finnian's Birthday


Maura had more fun building a snow man
Long walk back up the hill
I want a go
Not too happy here as I wouldn't let him have a go on the sled
Eoghan getting ready to go down the hill.


We had a lot of snow and the kids were off from school on Finnian's Birthday. He was in fine form and was even off the oxygen so we decided to go sledding. So we packed up all his bits and pieces rescue meds, O2 and those things he might need. So get everyone dressed and off we went. It was pretty crowded as all the schools were closed so I didn't think it would be too safe to send him down the hill on a sled . He got a bit peed off and kept telling me "go" and "more" so when I told him there was too many people on sleds he he might get hurt and I wasn't putting him on the sled he ignored me and every time I would talk to him he would turn his head the other way. On the way home we stopped and got him Happy Birthday balloons he wasn't too impressed with them. So over all it was a good day seizure wise and even better we didn't have to put him on O2.

No comments: