Monday, January 10, 2011

My Vampire

Well it seems that my little lad has his days and nights mixed up. He doesn't go to sleep until 3 or 4 am and well then sleeps all day. I cannot complain too much as I have been enjoying our special times together until the alarm wakes me up at 6:45am.
I do alot of reading at night oh yeah trashy novels and since I got my nook colour forget it I am reading constantly. I was glad the other night I was reading our lad had a seizure that required diastat. If I had been asleep I would have never heard him as it was a silent seizure but one that could have had....... but he is fine. We have been having low oxygen issues so he seems to have be hooked up to the O2 alot. Went out the other day with some oxygen and when he needed to be hooked up I couldn't crank the canister opened. Thankfully one of the guys in the corner paper shop was able to open it for me. So note to myself make sure you can open the canisters before I go out. Guess what we have another broken regulator thats the 3rd one so until we get the new one Finnian is housed hopefully we will get it tomorrow.
The snow is coming again so I would like to be able to take the kids out all of them to have some fun sledding.

No comments: