Monday, December 6, 2010

Saturday was a bit rough we was on O2 a bit to keep his stats up but thankfully his heart rate was much better.It was good that we have the machine the O2 as we were out of canisters but thankfully they came in and we had to up the amount of canisters. We can get O2 delivered 2X a month but at the rate we have been using O2 we went back to getting the D size canisters.
Sunday he was pretty good a few O2 destats and he also had one heart rate drop down to 41 and his O2 dipped down to 85. I guess because I had a great nights sleep I didn't panic and took the incident in stride. Yup Joe stayed up with him.
I got asked why I stay up watching him when I didn't do that with the other two when they were sick. Hello the other 2 can tell you that they don't feel good and they don't have issues with their heart rate or O2 but I always got up and checked on them.
I have been told that I baby Finnian I wouldn't say I baby him may be watch over him like a hawk but not baby him. Its not like you can just shove a few pill into him and he is cured. I shove so much crap into him to give him his "normal" life and if it means I sleep 2- 3 hours then so be it thats our life.

2 comments:

Carolien said...

Just do what feels right and don't listen to other people..
Great picture with Santaclaus.
Had to look up what Mono is (we call it Pfeiffer illsness), feel so sorry because it takes such long recovery period.
Carolien

Debbie said...

you are a great mom...we do what we must for the well being and safety of our children!

Love the new blog look...and the picture of the kids is adorable!