Friday, March 27, 2009

We have nice weather today.Our Finnian is back to normal well his normal again. He is gone off to school and so are the other two.
There was great excitment yesterday when Eoghan came out from school. He got student of the week. So today he got to go to school on his regular clothes. He had been working hard all week and hoping he would get student of the week. So well done to our Eoghan.
Was talking to the nurse from the doctors office they always check in after Finnian has had a bad seizure. I just asked how his blood work was as they had done regular blood work on him in the hospital as well as the other tests. She kind of paused and said have I spoken to to the genetic doc. I told her no not yet that Dr.B said it would be about 4 weeks before she would have everything back. the nurse said "oh". So I guess something showed up but his regular blood work was good his keppra levels and such. The doctor said 4 weeks so I am going to wait I don't want to just get some of the results I want to get all the results. We have waited 4 years for answers so another 2 weeks is not long to wait.

No comments: