Monday, March 9, 2009

Update

Well things were a little off for our FInnian on Thursday and Friday. His nurse didn't know what was up with him but I knew he was having alot of electrical activity but not showing physical seizures. But I had to wait until we could see him having seizures before we could give him his Diastat. We were wondering if we would have to call off the surprise party for Dad but we didn't.
I spent Saturday and Sunday morning getting the house in order. The worst thing I do is Idon't put everything back were it should be. I am the one that always say "I'll do it later" but later never comes. I should have people comming over all the time and then my house would be in order. Yeah right.
The kids are happy about their new cousin and she shares the same birthday as me. So I can never forget her birthday.
All things are a go for Finnian tomorrow for going in to the hospital for his EEG and his spinal tap. Hopefully we will get answers and he won't be such a mystery to all of his doctors.
Ger

1 comment:

jocalyn said...

Hi there! I thought I wrote a comment earlier...but it didn't show up! Thanks for visiting our blog! My Kendall does have a lot of the same issues as your precious Finnian. I look forward to visiting your blog more! Take care!