Sunday, February 22, 2009

They are all sick now

Well the bug has almost gone full circle in the house now. Maura started first and had to take her to the ER. Finnian was was throwing up on saturday now he is sneezing and running a low grade temp so I guess its off to the doctors office tomorrow with him and Maura.
Now Eoghan has the bug I am a little worried about him as it is the first real sickness he has had since being diagnosed with EE. Its something I don't really know how it will effect him so I will have to keep an eye on him.
Life is a learning experience but in the last 4 years I have learned so much from my kids. They have put me in a new direction I am doing things I never thought I would ever do. THe saying is true " You never know how strong you are , until being strong is the only choice you have". Never in a million years would I have ever dreamed that I would be changing g-tube buttons, putting an cather when Finnian doesn't pee, checking O2 levels and then with our Eoghan reading every lable on a food package to make sure that there isn't something in there he cannot have.
Then there is our Maura wise beyond her age and she misses her Finny when he is in the hospital.
But in all they are great kids.

No comments: