Friday, December 12, 2008

The Playlist

I know when you click on the blog the music plays but if you don't want to listen to Alison Krauss just scroll down and click on someting else.
There are a few songs on it that mean something to me, yeah I know you can all tell I grew up in the 80's but you should see how alive Finnian becomes when he hears some of these songs.
Please listen to "Scorn not his symplicity" I call this Finnian's song. I wish everyone could see him when I play it. It just shows that there is much more going on in his brain than we know. When he hears the first few note of music he taps his chest like he is saying this is my song.

1 comment:

Jennifer Ortiz said...

I am very honored you included us in your blog. I was reading over your past posts. I saw the one regarding the pneumonia which is what the doctor kept emphaisizing to us is a problem. Thank you for your sweet post on my blog. I feel I just ramble these days without any sense