Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Pictures

Well I had all planned to do the kids pictures last weekend but as always something was up. Finnian had been sick but thankfully no seizures. I am kind of afraid to say that_-- seizures. The increase in the meds seems to really agree with him. The only thing we notice is that he looses his speech when he gets sick. Oh well just something they have to figure out with him.
Maura was as sick as a dog on Friday night so off to the doctor we went on Saturday well she has basically the same thing that Finny had but without the strep throat. By Sunday she was on the mend so downstairs to the lobby to take our Christmas pictures at the Christmas tree.
Click on the picture link to the right and you can see my handy work.

1 comment:

Jennifer Ortiz said...

So how far advanced has Finnians speech gotten? I am very curious to know?? Email me please :)