Monday, April 29, 2013

Busy 2 weeks ahead for me

Well today starts with school for the kiddie's and then appointments for the Finn-man.Then come home and try to put a bit of a shape on the house. I am a great one for starting something and never finishing it. There is always laundry to be done that is always a never ending battle. Tuesday Finny has another appointment as well as school and therapies.So hopefully I will get more sorting done. You know I always keep clothes from Eoghan. Maurs often wears them but it seems by the time they fit Finnian its the wrong season also Finnian has much longer legs at his age than Eoghan had. I think its time to clean house of everything that is not needed. My new mantra is going to be "Less is More".But one thing you can never have too much of is photos. But I will have to come up with a better storage solution than boxes. I am forever taking pictures. Yes I know I share a lot on Facebook but I have loads more that you never get to see. I took down most of my pictures when I painted and I never put them back up so must to that. Some thing else for the "to do list". Food is ordered for Finnian's Communion party. Its nothing big just some family in the house. Finnian has a job to do at the Communion he will be bringing up one of the Offertory gifts well I will be carrying it up in one hand and pushing him with the other hand. Went shopping and got Maurs a dress to wear for Finnian's Communion also pick up a pants and shirt for Eoghan to wear. Tried on a dress it was nice but I wasn't feeling it was me. Anyway I would have had to go and get a pair of dressy shoes and when would I wear them again oh yeah to Eoghan's Confirmation but then I would need another outfit and what if the shoes didn't work. I know I am just making up excuses but I don't do dressy anymore. A nice pair of capri's and a nice shirt and my clogs and I am all set. I will do the same for Eoghan's Confirmation but maybe with sandals as his is in June. My Mom got a nice classy dress but when you are thin you can really wear anything even though she is always saying they don't make nice stuff for older people in her size. She always seems to get a piece that she can wear anytime to anything. Have to take a trip to the fabric store to get some material to make covers for Finny's chair for his Communion thinking of just doing plain white and will see if I can get some iron on crosses to jazz it up a bit. Will also look to see what nice summer fabric then have will have to something for the end of the month for Memorial Day some thing with the flag on it or stars. Oh well that's all for now do have a bit of a rant but will wait and see what happens before I stick my foot into it. Don't mess with Mamma Bear and her little cub is all I am saying for now

No comments: