Thursday, March 7, 2013

Slacking I know

It always seems to be a feast or a famine with up dates here. Well you are getting the feast right now so you will just have to put up with me I guess. Everyone had that wonderful bug that was going around all except me I don't know how it skipped me. Poor Eoghan got it twice and the Finn-man I think he got it the worst and we even ended up taking him to the ER during his bout with it. You know how I will avoid the ER at all cost with him but the little bugger scared the crap out of me. He kept getting nose bleeds and when I saw the blood coming out of his nose and mouth I popped him in the buggy and landed him up to the ER. When we got to the ER the nurse got a bit flustered as Finny's heart rate was in the 160's so we got taken back really fast. They were wondering about why it was so high but when I told them that wasn't high they just looked at me like I had 2 heads. Yes I know for a normal 8 year old with no issues it is a high heart rate but come on for Finny its not. Once they listened to Finny's history they were more comfortable. We got discharged after they checked his nose out and of course we ended up with another script for more medication. After everyone was over the bug I came down with bronchitis and laryngitis and of course I didn't go about it when it first started so it lasted a bit longer even with getting medication. The voice is finally back to normal. We finally are getting the van taken care of. My poor van got hit while parked on our street in January we were lucky the guy that hit it called and reported it to the police. March is birthday month for us Eoghan turned 13 on the 3rd, my birthday was on the 4th and no I'm not telling my age and Aidan turned 18 on the 5th. Dad would have been 74 on the 8th and then Ms Maurs will be closing out the month with her 10th birthday on the 20th. The next big day is St. Patrick's Day so will hopefully have some fun pictures of the day to post. The kids will be sporting the tee shirts I am making for them so we will see how they come out. Thats it for now

No comments: