Sunday, March 10, 2013

March 2013 so far

We are having such crazy weather one day its a beautiful spring day and the next its snowing.This is what we woke up to on Friday morning Saturday what a change nearly all the snow gone and the temps in the mid 40's so off to the beach we went Did you see in one of the pictures he had his foot on the front wheel? Couldn't figure out why it was hard to push him but when I went to take his picture there he has his foot on the wheel and the little bugger laughed had to watch him after that cause he kept doing it. It was really nice at Orchard today and Finny even got to go on the swing. Have a short video of him will see if I can upload it here later. The tide had only gone out so it was a bit boggy in parts. I'll tell you my poor legs got a workout today and the trainers got full of wet sand.I don't often post pictures of myself but its not a bad one

No comments: