Friday, June 17, 2011

Last few days

Well I don't know what the hell is going on with Finnian. One minute he is fine chatting, interacting next thing he is in a bloody seizure. Or when he is sleeping his heart rate is low enough to set the alarm off on his pulse ox. Top it off he is getting fed every 2 hours so there seems to be something beeping all the time. I guess I am just a bit sleep deprived.
The kids had their Spring Concert at school on Wednesday and it was really nice. Today they had an early day as the 8th Grade are Graduating. So Congrats to the 2011 Graduating Class at St. Brendan School in the Bronx.
Next week the kids have early dismissal so I will be picking them up at 12 noon all week except on Friday they get out at 10 am and then they are done for the summer hopefully. Eoghan might have to go to summer school we haven't heard yet so fingers crossed he doesn't have to go.
I hope its just the thunder storms that have been setting Finny off well you know I do like to blame the weather. So hears hoping for blue skies and warm days.

No comments: