Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Its been a while since I posted. Nothing strange or exciting has really been going on. Eoghan started back at Irish classes on Saturdays. Maurs tried out for the basketball team at school and was picked for the team. So she goes to practice on Tuesdays and Saturday so she cannot go to Irish class as they are on at the same time on Saturday.
Finnian is Finnian and having good days and some great days and then of course a few crappy days. Right now he is sucking back O2. His alarm was ringing just after 2am letting us know he needed a little help in the breathing department and at 4:35am he had a big tonic seizure and his O2 dropped even more so we had to crank the O2 up to 4 liters. His heart rate went up to 179 which wasn't too bad well not for him anyway his heart rate has been higher at times. I used the magnet and even then his seizure was 6 mins long I was getting the diastat out when he came out of it.
You know he had a great day yesterday and the day before and even on Saturday he was in fine form so I was waiting for the shit to hit the fan. I know so many tell me I shouldn't think like that but its what always happens so I never get too comfortable.
I wasn't on the computer much over the weekend so I was doing all my catching up in the wee hours this morning. I was heart broken to read that Noah King one of Finnian's buddies from Down Under had gotten his Angle Wings at the age of 10 years old.
I hope Finnian behaves himself today as Mammy is working on very little sleep

1 comment:

Debbie said...

So glad things are " calm " for the most part...

I have to say I LOVE that pic at the top of your blog!!! So cute!

Hope you have had a restful day.

((hugs))