Saturday, September 10, 2011

September

Well the kids are back at school. I should say Eoghan and Maurs are we are still getting Finnian's school year with home instruction and therapies set up. It poured the first 2 days of school so we didn't get to take any pictures out side maybe Monday I will be on the ball and get out early to take some.
With all the rain poor Finnian was having increased seizure activity. It seemed everyday he was sucking back O2 for a while. The VNS magnet was getting a work out of so it seemed. Then Friday was a shitty day for poor Finn man. I know until we get what he was having on an EEG they won't say its a seizure. It will probably be like last year take him to cardiology, pulmo, movement etc and the answer will be like last year its neuro in origin. Then again September, October and November are always seizure months for Finny just like February, March and April seem to be the same.

Well Eoghan is in 6th grade cannot believe it and he like his teacher so thats a good sign. So the rules this year if he ends up that he has to go to summer school he will not be going to Ireland with Nanny and thats only fair to make him work for something he really wants. Maurs is in third grade and she likes her teacher its her first time having a man teacher. He is a great teacher Eoghan did well in his class when he had him. He makes learning fun for the kids and he gives them a good bit of homework.
Our Finnian slept for 15 hours after his shitty Friday. In a way I am glad he does have a feeding tube so getting his food and meds into him wasn't a problem. I was a bit nervous that he was sleeping so much. I woke him up and he was up for about an hour and then he went back to sleep again. you know he got diastat yesterday as we have a stinky poopy boy today.
Next week is kinda busy with doctor's appointments Finnian has 3 and I have to go back and see the GI well I need my medication for my belly. I know, I know I shouldn't drink as much coffee stay away from the ice cream, milk, chocolate and many many other things and I probably would be all right but hey no one is perfect.

No comments: