Saturday, January 17, 2009

Happy New Year

Well Happy New Year everyone.
So far this month has been kind of good. Very cold in New York only 17 degrees.
Our Finnian has been doing good he had a problem peeing the other day I just kept saying I will give you 5 more mins before I will bring you up to the hospital. Well he finally peed THank God. I feel so bad well everyone know what its like if you have to go but you have to hold it. Our poor lad wanted to go but couldn't.
I have noticed his peeing problem usually goes hand in hand wiht his seizures so we were watching him like a hawk we wereso sure we were in the clear but it happened. Grand mal seizure tonight. Now we have to watch him incase he has a few more. We had been doing so good 6.5 weeks with out one.
This Wednesday we go to the ortho doc and find out if our Finnian is going to have his hip/leg surgery.
Will let you know what happens

No comments: