Saturday, October 4, 2008

Looking for pictures

Hello I know that most people have digital cameras if not regular pictures will do.
I am looking for pictures they can be school pictures, pictures that you took of the children, studio shots what ever.
Any pictures that come via the post will be scanned and returned to the sender.
If you only want to send pictures of the kids thats fine. But if you have a family picture that would be really great.Or even a picture of the kids with the grandparents.
My kids hear us talk of their cousins in Ireland and England. They saw some of their cousins while in Ireland this summer but not all.
I am making something like a family tree for them but I need pictures.

So anyone that is a Cosgrove,was a Cosgrove or any Cosgrove offspring please send me pictures.
I don't have many email adderss so if you could please pass the message along.
Thanks
Geraldine

No comments: