Sunday, September 30, 2007

October a busy month for us

Well now that October is here we have a very busy month ahead of us. First of all I have to do my civic duty and go to jury duty..
Then Finnian takes over the month First is his hearing test on Oct 5th. Then his G-tube surgery.Then he has to see his eye doc, his nuerolgist,his pulmonoglist and also he is supposed to get an MRI done as well.
Thankfully we have been able to get a nurse for Finnian due to his condition so now I don't have to have watch him 24/7. The nurse comes in for 8 hours a day 5 days a week. It was very hard to let someone else take over looking after him but it is getting easier. Finally I have time to do the things I have put off, which is alot.
Will keep you all posted on all of the appointments
Ger and the Cats in the Bronx

No comments: