Sunday, July 14, 2013

Communication is key for everything

I just love how some people think that just because they are older than me can make plans and decisions for me and for my kids. Well guess again you cannot and you will not make any plans or decisions for me or mine with out discussing it with me before hand. Being sneaky about things doesn't sit well in my book especially when it involves just some of my kids. Oh and by the way they last time I counted I did have 3 kids. I love how you think you can just waltz in to our home and lives when it suits you and we are supposed to bow and jump and do your bidding well guess again. My kids aren't playthings that you can take down off a shelf when you feel like it. You want to make plans you have to talk to both of us not just one of us because sometimes one of us forgets what the kids do on a day to day bases. Like what days swim class is on and when it finishes. When some little person has Doctor's appointments. Communication is the key to a good relationship making demands just because is something I will and have no problem saying NO to. I have heard things that have been said about me and you know what everyone is entitled to their own opinion of me but I draw the line at the lies. I know you have made you own opinion of me and that is fine but in all honesty you don't know me and you have never made the attempt to get to know the real me so just watch what you say about me because it does get told back to me. So right now the answer is NO and its not up for any further discussion

1 comment:

Chad said...

This is gorgeous!