Monday, April 30, 2012

I don't know

You know Face book has changed to the new time line and now blogger has changed too. I don't like so much change at once well it just takes me time to figure things out.What I should have done was change both blogs at the same time so I would remember what I did to change them to the new format. Of course I didn't think of that. I am just sleep deprived

Latest news Our Finnian has kidney stones. Yup so now nearly every time he pees he cries and to be honest I cannot blame him with the amount of teeny tiny stones he is putting out.We are going later on today for an ultrasound and blood work. So we will see that the scan says we may have to go back to the urologist sooner than August. The poor lad any one that has had kidney stones will tell you how horrible the pain is so no wonder he was trying his best to throw up last week. I cannot be blamed for this fault as his Dad has had kidney stones and his grandfather on his Dad's side has had them may times and so have others on his Dad's side. So sorry Finny but that is something that comes from your Daddy's side. Yes he is on the Keto diet for his seizures and that can cause kidney stones but in all the years he has been on it its the first time it has happened. He did have a bout of kidney stones when he was on Topamax when he was a baby but let me tell you he didn't put out all that much then.I think I only saw them in 2 nappies. Today is day 4 and he is still putting out stones. Must hook him up to some water so we can flush the buggers out.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I am not a fan of too much change at once either...I get ya on that one.
Hope Fin is having a good night!